Study MBA / PGDM in Lucknow
Lucknow is a multicultural city of North India and has a significant position in India’s map. The city is the capital of Uttar Pradesh, the most populated state of India. The city has the administrative headquarters and continues to be an important center of governance, education, and administration. Lucknow is attracting students for education due to its educational importance. The city has many reputed colleges of different disciplines including science and technology, Medical and Management. Various government universities are there in the district which is attracting the students from different states of the nation for studying management courses in the city of “Nawabs”. Being one of the old civilized cities of the state it is considered as having one of the best infrastructures for students. The students from different districts of the state as well as from different parts of the country are coming here to do management courses. In this article, we will discuss the different aspects of doing management courses in this city.
As the city is well known for being the city of Nawab, the administrative management is always before any other discipline. The infrastructure is also playing an important role in this regard. A developed infrastructure is always necessary for the educational sector. The infrastructure of the city is attracting students. As the city is witnessing many governments as well as private colleges, there are various aspects of doing MBA/PGDM from here. In this article, we will discuss all these in detail. MBA is higher studies of management skill and it gives the management skills to an individual. After engineering, it is gathering more attention as compared with any other course. People from different disciplines are joining management courses. Among various discipline engineering students are much in the number who preferred management courses after completing graduation from technical courses from different colleges. Integrated programs are also available which offer a course of engineering that ends up with management skills. Let’s see the different disciplines of MBA first without moving here and there!
Benefits of Doing MBA from Lucknow:
Different cities have different capabilities and these are directly based on the infrastructure of the city. The city has a crowd of students. This crowd is making this city as the city of Youths. Let’s see the various marked benefits of choosing this city for pursuing MBA courses.
Infrastructure: As the city is one of the developed cities of north India so it a very common thing that it has a well-developed infrastructure. The infrastructure of the city is suitable for students. The education, as well as accommodation both, is a very important part of selecting any city to pursue any course.
Educational Environment: The city is of literature. The local people are good readers. That’s why it has an educational environment from the beginning. People are here able to understand the importance of education. So the educational environment is well developed in the city.
Placement: As the city is the capital of the state so it has a great market that attracts more people to invest here. This fact has a great role in providing direct placements after completion of the courses. The colleges are tied up with various companies for direct placement. The various specialization which includes HR management, Operation Management, and strategy management is very popular in the city. So companies are visiting here to recruits students in such a department. One of the important facts is that the city is connected with Delhi and other developed cities of state such as Noida, Gurugram, etc. The market is also proving the jobs for those students who are pursuing management courses from here.
- Marketing Management: As India is a developing country so any company needs workers with good Marketing skills. Without marketing skills, no company may dare about investing money and utilizing that to connect with people and maximizing their profit.
- Finance Management: Finance is always important for everything. As we know finance is the backbone behind everything. So, a company needs good financial experts who can manage the finance of the company. So for those who are interested in finance found this specialization much successful as compared with any other.
- Strategy Management: Any company needs a strategy to grow. So one of the famous specializations of MBA in Strategy Management. The specialization becomes more popular with time as the competition and Commerce War between the companies has started. The strategy management program includes the specialization for growing any business program.
- Operation Management: The program focuses on planning and managing the things to maximize the profit and the efficiency of the company. The aspirants who found themselves interested in the chain of a company and its function, they prefer this Management program.
- General Management: This is considered as the all-time best MBA Program as why preferred by many students. The students of General Management Programs learn and experience a variety of management skills at the same time. This makes it a more diverse program of MBA.
- Information Technology Management: As the city has experienced the work culture of the IT sector so, this management specialization becomes popular in this IT revolution. The government also focuses on develop this city as a popular IT Sector. The IT sector has a new market in Patna. The government is also promoting Information Technology in the city. New entrepreneurs are also playing a crucial role in this. Various startups are started here which is related to the IT sector.
- Entrepreneurship: As you know the government is also focusing on this. The government is trying very hard to turn students as Job givers in place of job sicker. So every startup needs a fresh idea and the people who came in the market with a new idea and a business plan are known as an entrepreneur. This became more popular in the last few years.
- Human Resources Management: This is commonly known as HR management. One of the oldest and popular specializations of MBA. HR managers are responsible for finding new workers for their company. They have the responsibility to find out good candidates for their company. HR management is very popular in countries like India and any other developing countries.
- Consulting Management: Consultant is those who are the path between a company and its customers. In business world consulting is very popular as they maximize and connects the company with more people. This directly impacts the growth of the company.
- International Management: Those aspirants who are thinking for work abroad found this Specialization of MBA program suitable for them. In this, the students learn the various skill to expand the companies in various corners of the world. This helps a company to turn into a Multi-National Company.
These are the various specialization of MBA courses but among them, Students in Lucknow are considering Finance, Market and Human Resources Management are best as compared with other specialization. Strategy and general management are also preferred by many.
Now after getting a little knowledge about the different MBA specialization lets start with the fee structure of various MBA programs in Lucknow.
The Fee Structure for MBA:
As the city is located in one of the populated states of North India so it is very simple to understand that it has a very crowded market. The students are coming here to pursue their dream courses from here. While talking about taking admission in any colleges there is a various question that comes in our mind and the very common is about the fee structure of the course. Different colleges of the city are providing a genuine fee structure that is suitable for what they delivered to the student. The fees are much affordable and also providing the best facilities at lower costs as compared with any other states. The students from the city get work experience during their study period and learned a lot of conceptual things regarding business. In this way, they gain an edge over any other MBA students. The colleges give real-time job experiences and training to every student so it is more beneficial to do MBA from this city rather than choosing any other city.
Eligibility for MBA Courses:
The students who have completed the Graduation are eligible for applying for MBA courses. The Government universities are taking separate entrance exams for admitting the students in MBA courses. However, some colleges are accepting the merit of various exams like CAT. Some colleges are admitting students based on their marks in graduation too.
Higher Studies and Placements:
The city has many reputed colleges of different disciplines including science and technology, Medical and Management. Various government universities are there in the district which is attracting the students from different states of the nation for studying management courses in the city. This is developing a supportive educational environment for higher studies in the city.
Placement is now considering one of the best aspects to decide any college. The colleges are tied up with various companies for direct placement. The various specialization which includes HR management, Operation Management, and strategy management is very popular in the city.