Study MBA/ PGDM in Chandigarh
Chandigarh has always been the favourite educational destination for not only the natives of Chandigarh but also for numerous Indians came from every corner of India. Numerous well-known universities of national and international importance are located here. Apart from the quality of study in Chandigarh students will be specially trained to crack any competitive exam.
From primary to the higher studies Chandigarh has an extensive network of education and marked itself as one of the most literate states of India. In various streams colleges are found here offering best quality education as in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine, Law, Literature, Management, Business, etc. Chandigarh is home for some of the best-recognized top class Indian universities, offering top-notch MBA programs for the eligible aspirants.
- Why Study MBA in Chandigarh?
Obtaining an MBA degree in Chandigarh can be a step along for your future path to pave a stronger and more successful career in business. Students can choose here any of the part-time or full-time MBA programs which best fit their needs for applying to their most preferred business sector. Graduates with an MBA degree from any business school of Chandigarh often become in future the successful entrepreneurs or assume a highly preferred position in multinational companies, consulting firms or government sectors.
For promoting the quality of living Chandigarh has been on the top of the Human Development Index. It is best known for its excellent quality of life and culture with a very cost-effective living and beautiful pleasant climate that turn living in this state of India, into true joy. Today, numerous international students step in India to benefit from the low cost of living and cost-effective, high-quality education in Indian Universities as they pursue their higher study in this country. Now have a glance over the benefits of studying MBA in Chandigarh:
- Students will have an internationally-friendly atmosphere, where they will quickly be able to join the new community to put their knowledge into practice.
- They can discover a variety of fields of study, such as Business Informatics, Electronics and Business, etc.
- Students can have an air of freedom to organise a perfect study experience.
- As a bonus, students will be able to stay within both close to nature, as well as the modern urban environment.
- MBA Specializations in Chandigarh:
Apart from general courses in business administration, students can do specialized fields of MBA to meet their need particularly. All Indian Business School Situated in Chandigarh offers a wide range of subdisciplines from which students can choose their preferred one. Some of these are:
- Business Administration
- Management, Organisation & Leadership
- Transport Management
- International Business
- Information technology
- Pharmaceuticals/ Health
- Media/ Sport
Now, here have a glance over the various disciplines MBA programmes offered by various Business Schools of Chandigarh –
- MBA in Marketing:
This course is a great need for grooming future marketers to always market the product strategically to increase sales reach. In this course, students will gain adequate knowledge in Digital Marketing and E-commerce to understand the market and become high speed, skilled and creative marketers. In future, the benefited student of this course can build their career as Sales Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, Product Manager, Market Research Analyst, Media Planner, and Internet Marketing Manager and can earn from Rs. 1.50 lakh to Rs. 21.43 lakh.
The job of a finance manager is one of the highest-paid jobs these days. Responsibility of the manager in finance is to maintain the financial records of the company. Students will be groomed to improve their Mathematical Skills, Communication Skills, Leadership Skills, Supervisory Skills for qualifying in the domain of Banking, Corporate finance, Accounting, Financial Planning, Financial Advisor, Certified Public Accountant.
- MBA in Human Resource Management:
The HR of a company is responsible to acquire, manage and retain the workforce by maintaining the healthy balance between the company and employee aspirations. He/she will be groomed in their Communication Skills, Leadership Skills, Sensitivity, Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking, and Adaptability to Change. In future, the benefited student of this course can build their career as HR Generalist, Staffing Director, Technical Recruiter, Compensation Manager, Employee Relations Manager, Employment or Placement Manager, Director of HR Training and Development, Organizational development; and change consultant and can earn from Rs. 1.50 lakh to Rs. 18.50 lakhs.
- MBA in IT or Technology Management:
MBA graduates from the field of information and technology are today’s most demanding candidates to apply for any job in any world-class company. Under this course students will be offered with the courses in fields of IT entrepreneurship; Bio design; Data, big data, and data mining; Supply chain management, and new energy technology. After the successful completion of the course, he/ she can become Information systems manager, System Analyst, Chief technology officers, IT manager/ consultant, Technical Program Manager, Senior Product Manager, Technical product manager etc.
- MBA in Operation Management:
The MBA in operation management is all about managing process like product design, manufacturing, quality, supply etc. In this course, students will be trained in the domains of Supply chain management, Logistics, Service operations, Queueing theory, Total Quality Management, Project Management etc. In future, the benefited student of this course can build their career as Operations Manager, Operations analyst, Supply chain manager, Management consultant and can earn approximately between Rs. 2.00 lakh to Rs. 10.00 lakh.
- MBA in Consulting:
This course grooms an MBA student with Presentation skills, Data Analysis, Corporate strategy skills, Business problem solving, Analysis of business situations and issues for consulting profession to provide opinions and pieces of advice to a company in a particular situation. It is another highest paid job as one can earn more than 10 lakhs with perks and the opportunity to travel a lot.
- Duration of the course MBA in any University of Chandigarh:
The course duration of MBA programs in the business schools of Chandigarh can be a part-time course of 1 year or general full-time course of 2 years, students can choose according to their needs and ability.
- Fee Structure:
Today money is a very important factor in the education system. Definitely for a course like the MBA it is much costlier than any other Postgraduate degree. A 2-year MBA program in any top Business schools of Chandigarh will cost approximately 10-20 Lakhs (though in some places the price can vary) but in case of Private Business Schools of Chandigarh, the course fee can increase.
- Admission Procedure and Eligibility Criteria:
To study an MBA in India the main entrance exam is CAT. The other popular entrance exams are XAT, SNAP, NMAT, IIFT, etc. After this written test students need to go through an interview process for the Business schools of Chandigarh. Apart from this, the further admission requirements (criteria) for the MBA are enlisted below:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification obtained from a recognised University
- Applicants have to provide academic proof of their previous education institute.
- It is not necessary to have obtained a degree in the domain of Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA), however, in their degree students must have completed an academic piece of work with a final submission of project or dissertation that shows a degree of academic writing and research experience.
- Proof of nationality and birth certificate and the mark sheets of Standard X, Standard XII.
- MBA Scholarship opportunities:
Undoubtedly, the MBA is one of the most expensive educational courses. There are many meritorious students who are not financially well established to pursue this course. For this reason, students can have scholarships of two categories like –
- Internal scholarships, which are offered by the Indian Business Schools themselves.
- External scholarships, which are offered by other organizations.
MBA scholarships are awarded based on various factors like –
- Merit scholarships which are awarded to students who have performed well, in past academic settings, in the workforce, or entrance exams like the GMAT.
- The Need-based MBA scholarships are generally given to students who belong to a very financially unprivileged background and demonstrate that they will not be able to pay for the degree without additional help.
- Other MBA scholarships are awarded to students who come from under-represented backgrounds.