Study MBA/ PGDM in Bangalore
Bangalore is one of the developed cities of South India. This city has world-class facilities. That’s why it is also known as “Silicon Valley of India”. Bangalore is considered as one of the best destinations for MBA/PGDM aspiring students. There are many reasons behind this fact why this city is attracting many MBA aspirants from the whole nation as well as around the world. The city has a good infrastructure that suits this type of management courses. It is one of most growing metropolis city in India. The city has almost offices of every IT companies like Google, Infosys, Microsoft, etc. As well as this city is also preferred by various E-commerce companies like Amazon, Flipkart, etc. Along with this fact, the city has various reputed educational and research institutes such as IIM Bangalore, IISc Bangalore, National Institute of Design, etc. These colleges create the culture of education and played a vital role in developing the city as “Silicon Valley of India”. As almost the city is witnessing various companies of the different sectors including the companies of IT sector like Google, Microsoft, etc. and E-Commerce companies like Amazon, Flipkart, etc. hence the working culture is introduced in every course. This gives an edge to build the city as most suitable for Management courses.
- General Management: This is considered as the all-time best MBA Program as why preferred by many students. The students of General Management Programs learn and experience a variety of management skills at the same time. This makes it a more diverse program of MBA.
- Information Technology Management: As the city has experienced the work culture of the IT sector so, this management specialization becomes popular in this IT revolution. The government also focuses on develop this city as a popular IT Sector. For this government started various IT parks and approves many schemes to establish this.
- Strategy Management: Any company needs a strategy to grow. So one of the famous specializations of MBA in Strategy Management. The specialization becomes more popular with time as the competition and Commerce War between the companies has started. The strategy management program includes the specialization for growing any business program.
- Operation Management: The program focuses on planning and managing the things to maximize the profit and the efficiency of the company. The aspirants who found themselves interested in the chain of a company and its function, they prefer this Management program.
- Marketing Management: As India is a developing country so any company needs workers with good Marketing skills. Without marketing skills, no company may dare about investing money and utilizing that to connect with people and maximizing their profit.
- Finance Management: Finance is always important for everything. As we know finance is the backbone behind everything. So, a company needs good financial experts who can manage the finance of the company. So for those who are interested in finance found this specialization much successful as compared with any other.
- Consulting Management: Consultant is those who are the path between a company and its customers. In business world consulting is very popular as they maximize and connects the company with more people. This directly impacts the growth of the company.
- International Management: Those aspirants who are thinking for work abroad found this Specialization of MBA program suitable for them. In this, the students learn the various skills to expand the companies in various corners of the world. This helps a company to turn into a Multi-National Company.
- Entrepreneurship: As you know the government is also focusing on this. The government is trying very hard to turn students as Job givers in place of job sicker. So every startup needs a fresh idea and the people who came in the market with a new idea and a business plan are known as an entrepreneur. This became more popular in the last few years.
- Human Resources Management: This is commonly known as HR management. One of the oldest and popular specializations of MBA. HR managers are responsible for finding new workers for their company. They have the responsibility to find out good candidates for their company. HR management is very popular in countries like India and any other developing countries.
Fee Structures for MBA and PGDM in Bangalore:
As the city is rich in infrastructure so it is very common that it is costlier than any other city for MBA/ PGDM courses. The living cost of the city is high that’s why this also impacts the fees of various colleges. There is one thing that you found here that rather the colleges are charging more money for MBA/ PGDM courses but based on the facilities provided here, the fee structure is very genuine. As the colleges provide you with the chance to expose with the leading companies of the market so they have to pay for this. That’s why they are charging more money. The students from the city get work experience during their study period and learned a lot of conceptual things regarding business. In this way, they gain an edge over any other MBA students. Companies also prefer them above other candidates because they are aware of this fact. The colleges give real-time job experiences and training to every student so it is more beneficial to do MBA from this city rather than choosing any other city due to high fees. Colleges also maintain its infrastructure to attract more students. Some of the MBA colleges of Bangalore are considered as well known colleges for MBA worldwide. That’s why students from different countries came here to do Management courses. Within the city, various colleges have affordable fees for middle-class students. These colleges also provide scholarships for meritorious students. There is a wide range of fee charges by different colleges for MBA program ranging from 1 Lakh per annum to 10 Lakhs per annum. PGDM courses are also available from 1 lakh to 1.5 lakh per annum. Overall everything, the exposure to the market makes it a more suitable place for MBA as compared with any other city.
Benefits of doing MBA from Bangalore:
Bangalore is considered as one of the best destinations for MBA/PGDM aspiring students. There are many reasons behind this fact why this city is attracting many MBA aspirants from the whole nation as well as around the world. It is one of most growing metropolis city in India. The city has almost offices of every IT companies like Google, Infosys, Microsoft, etc. As well as this city is also preferred by various E-commerce companies like Amazon, Flipkart, etc. This is the main and foremost benefit of choosing this city for completing your Management degree. The courses are designed in coordination with the working culture of the market. You get many chances to interact with many people who are working in top MNC like Google, Infosys, etc.
The students get the chance to perform an intern in various reputed MNC. This makes the resume of the candidate more acceptable as compared with any other. The colleges are tied up with various companies to provide you with training about everything. It helps you in getting a job. The students from the city get work experience during their study period and learned a lot of conceptual things regarding business. In this way, they gain an edge over any other MBA students. Companies also prefer them above another candidate because they are aware of this fact.
Higher Studies and Placement:
The city has various reputed educational and research institutes such as IIM Bangalore, IISc Bangalore, National Institute of Design, etc. These colleges create the culture of education and played a vital role in developing the city as “Silicon Valley of India”.
These reputed institutes are always the most preferable for higher studies. The students who want to join the research field may apply for IIM and IISc. These institutes have a very favourable environment for research and also the infrastructure of the city suits this. The management students get placement in different companies with higher packages. Sometimes many students get many job offers from different companies. All the colleges are tied up with the industry. Their placement cell is very active and provides better facilities so that the colleges can maintain the identity of 100% placement. Due to the market expose the students are very well prepared to adapt to the work culture. They are aware of every term and condition for the job. They know the working culture of the companies very well. All the leading companies including Amazon, Wipro, Google, Infosys, etc. came for campus placements. They gain an edge over any other MBA students. Companies also prefer them above other candidates because they are aware of this fact. The students who want to do Startup also prefer this city because of its infrastructure. Higher studies are also available in many colleges. They are based on world-class colleges and approved by various standards. So if you want to do a management course they chose Bangalore blindly. Believe the fact; you will never regret choosing this city because this gives you an open sky to fly.