Study MBA / PGDM in Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad is one of the renowned city of Gujarat. The city is also very popular because of its educational infrastructure. The city is one of the top growing cities in India. Being the major city of Gujarat it is developed as the model city. The model of the city is marketed as the best city for education as well as for its infrastructure. Ahmedabad is considered as one of the best destinations for MBA/PGDM aspiring students. There are many reasons behind this fact why this city is attracting many MBA aspirants from the whole nation as well as around the world. The city has a good infrastructure that suits this type of management courses. It is one of most growing metropolis city in India. The city has offices of some MNCs like BNF Technologies, Birst India Private Ltd., etc. these companies are providing a better infrastructure for MBA aspiring students. Along with this fact, the various educational institutes such as the Indian Institute of Management, etc are witnessing this fact that the city has the suitable condition for the management of aspiring students. As almost the city is witnessing various companies of the different sectors, hence the working culture is introduced in every course. This gives an edge to build the city as most suitable for Management courses. These institutes have a very favorable environment for research and also the infrastructure of the city suits this. The management students get placement in different companies with higher packages.
• General Management: This is considered as the all-time best MBA Program as why preferred by many students. The students of General Management Programs learn and experience a variety of management skills at the same time. This makes it a more diverse program of MBA.
• Information Technology Management: As the city has experienced the work culture of the IT sector so, this management specialization becomes popular in this IT revolution. The government also focuses on developing this city as a popular IT Sector. For this government started various IT parks and approves many schemes to establish this.
• Strategy Management: Any company needs a strategy to grow. So one of the famous specializations of MBA in Strategy Management. The specialization becomes more popular with time as the competition and Commerce War between the companies has started. The strategy management program includes the specialization for growing any business program.
• Operation Management: The program focuses on planning and managing the things to maximize the profit and the efficiency of the company. The aspirants who found themselves interested in the chain of a company and its function, they prefer this Management program.
• Marketing Management: As India is a developing country so any company needs workers with good Marketing skills. Without marketing skills, no company may dare about investing money and utilizing that to connect with people and maximizing their profit.
• Finance Management: Finance is always important for everything. As we know finance is the backbone behind everything. So, a company needs good financial experts who can manage the finance of the company. So for those who are interested in finance found this specialization much successful as compared with any other.
• Consulting Management: Consultant is those who are the path between a company and its customers. In business world consulting is very popular as they maximize and connects the company with more people. This directly impacts the growth of the company.
• International Management: Those aspirants who are thinking for work abroad found this Specialization of MBA program suitable for them. In this, the students learn the various skill to expand the companies in various corners of the world. This helps a company to turn into a Multi-National Company.
• Entrepreneurship: As you know the government is also focusing on this. The government is trying very hard to turn students as Job givers in place of job sicker. So every startup needs a fresh idea and the people who came in the market with a new idea and a business plan are known as an entrepreneur. This became more popular in the last few years.
• Human Resources Management: This is commonly known as HR management. One of the oldest and popular specializations of MBA. HR managers are responsible for finding new workers for their company. They have the responsibility to find out good candidates for their company. HR management is very popular in countries like India and any other developing countries.
Fee Structure for MBA in Ahmedabad:
There is one thing that you found here that rather the colleges are charging more money for MBA/PGDM courses but based on the facilities provided here, the fee structure is very genuine. As the colleges provide you with the chance to expose with the leading companies of the market so they have to pay for this. That’s why they are charging more money. The students from the city get work experience during their study period and learned a lot of conceptual things regarding business. The fees have a wide range and vary from colleges to colleges. Various colleges are offering many affordable fees. They are also providing scholarships for meritorious students. All of this fact is preferring this city over any other city to pursue the management courses. The colleges give real-time job experiences and training to every student so it is more beneficial to do MBA from this city rather than choosing any other city due to high fees. Colleges also maintain its infrastructure to attract more students. Some of the MBA colleges of Ahmedabad are considered as well-known colleges for MBA worldwide. That’s why students from different countries came here to do Management courses. Within the city, various colleges have affordable fees for middle-class students. There is a wide range of fee charges by different colleges for MBA program ranging from 1 Lakh per annum to 10 Lakhs per annum. PGDM courses are also available from 1 lakh to 1.5 lakh per annum. Overall everything, the exposure to the market makes it a more suitable place for MBA as compared with any other city. The city has offices of some MNCs like BNF Technologies, Birst India Private Ltd., etc. these companies are providing a better infrastructure for MBA aspiring students. Along with this fact, the various educational institutes such as the Indian Institute of Management, etc are witnessing this fact that the city has a suitable condition for the management of aspiring students.
Benefits of doing MBA from Ahmedabad:
There are many reasons behind this fact why this city is attracting many MBA aspirants from the whole nation as well as around the world. The benefits are mentioned below:
• Market Exposure: The students get the chance to perform an intern in various reputed MNC. This makes the resume of the candidate more acceptable as compared with any other. This gives the market exposure to the student during their study.
• High-Class Infrastructure: The infrastructure of the colleges are well known for their high level. The colleges are well maintained and the infrastructure is also suitable for management courses. This attracts students from other countries too.
• Placement: As the students are getting market-oriented study courses so it helps them in getting campus placement. All the reputed colleges are tied up with various MNCs, so the students from these colleges are getting placements easily.
• Government Schemes: The government is also promoting the city as an educational hub. They are introducing various schemes to promote the city. They are organizing industrial meet to get attention from MNCs. MNCs are also considering this city as the newly emerged market. As the city is continuously expanding, hence more companies are coming to establish their offices. These things help in creating a favorable environment for such management courses.
Along with these benefits, Gujarat is considered as the land of business. The various reputed businessman is from here like Ambani, Adani, etc. This also impacts and attract students to learn business and management skills. The government of Indian and Gujarat are collectively working to establish this city as the best market. The various events like vibrant Gujarat etc are the best example of this.
The basic eligibility for taking admission in MBA courses in Ahmedabad is Graduation. The candidates can apply for MBA courses after completing the Graduation from any stream. Generally, students from engineering and commerce stream prefer the MBA courses as compared with arts and humanities students. Various colleges are taking direct admission based on the marks and grades of graduation while some colleges are taking admission of those students who qualify the exams like CAT, CMAT, etc. These exams are considered as competitive exams. The best candidates are selected from these exams.
Higher studies and placement:
Ahmedabad is also considered as the best college to provide higher studies for management aspiring students. Students prefer this because of its world-class educational infrastructure. The reputed institutes like Indian Institute of Management etc are suitable for research works. All the colleges are tied up with reputed and well-known companies. They provide 100 % placement to every student. The employability skills are also very high in those students who are doing their management courses from Ahmedabad.